Explorations in Media Ecology 18.3 is now available
Intellect is pleased to announce that Explorations in Media Ecology 18.3 is now available!
For more information about the issue and journal, click here >>
Aims & Scope
Explorations in Media Ecology, the journal of the Media Ecology Association, accepts submissions that extend our understanding of media (defined in the broadest possible terms), that apply media ecological approaches, and/or that advance media ecology as a field of inquiry. As a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary publication, EME welcomes contributions embracing diverse theoretical, philosophical and methodological approaches to the study of media and processes of mediation.
KATHERINE G. FRY
- Marshall McLuhan’s Mosaic: Probing the Literary Origins of Media Studies, Elena Lamberti (2012) MIN ZHO
- Understanding New Media: Extending Marshall McLuhan, Robert K. Logan (2016) McLuhan Misunderstood: Setting the Record Straight, Robert K. Logan (2013) PHIL ROSE
- Feeling Mediated: A History of Media Technology and Emotion in America, Brenton J. Malin (2014) MATT THOMAS
- Harold Innis Reflects: Memoir and WWI Writings/ Correspondence, William J. Buxton, Michael R. Cheney and Paul Heyer (eds), Foreword by Anne Innis Dagg (2016) LANCE STRATE
- The Return of the Moguls: How Jeff Bezos and John Henry Are Remaking Newspapers for the TwentyFirst Century, Dan Kennedy (2018) JAMES C. MORRISON