At Intellect, we are aware of the urgent global action required to keep temperatures below the two-degree threshold outlined by the Paris Agreement, and we are committed to developing, enacting and promoting sustainable practices in order to reduce our impact on climate change. We are a signatory of the SDG Publishers Compact, focusing on reducing inequalities, responsible consumption and production, and climate action. We are kicking off this Decade of Action by assessing our carbon footprint, within scopes 1, 2 and 3, in order to set realistic goals on the path to significantly lowering our greenhouse gas emissions.
We are committed to shining a spotlight on the resourceful and vital research our authors and editors are conducting on the topics of sustainability and climate change. Please see some of the titles that we offer on this subject below.
• Scene 6.1: 'Arts-driven sustainability and sustainably driven arts'
• Critical Studies in Men's Fashion 8.1&2: No man is an island: The sustainability awareness effect of geography on hedonic fashion consumption and connection with nature ‐ evidence from Galápagos and Hawaii
• Hospitality & Society 10.3: Hospitality artisan entrepreneurs’ perspectives of sustainability
• International Journal of Technology Management & Sustainable Development 20.2: Enhancement of sustainable energy and its sustainable development impacts: An analytical perspective
• Journal of Environmental Media 2.1: Fostering green economies in Africa through green marketing strategies for environmental sustainability: An overview
• Cultural Studies of Natures, Landscapes and Environments Book Series